Friday, August 31, 2007

Howe Many?

Jodi Howe

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
12
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

  • There are 77,188 people in the U.S. with the first name Jodi.
  • Statistically the 610th most popular first name.


Kent Howe

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
11
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

  • There are 72,647 people in the U.S. with the first name Kent.
  • Statistically the 643rd most popular first name.


Jackson Howe

HowManyOfMe.com
LogoThere are
3
people with my name
in the U.S.A.

How many have your name?

  • There are 18,162 people in the U.S. with the first name Jackson.
  • Statistically the 1376th most popular first name.
  • There are 72 people in the U.S. named Jack Howe.

According to this website, I win... .
I'm most popular (or at least my name is).

How many people in the
U.S.A. share your name?
(Thanks for the idea Michelle!)

3 comments:

Laura Howe said...

that was fun. Just for the record, according to howmanyofme.com there are 0 Milas Howes in the US, I wonder who my husband really is. MB? Brett? BHowe? I may never know.

Laura Howe said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle... said...

I think this was fun. Definately not the most accurate, but still fun. I like how you posted Kent's and Jack's. I went back and added Matt and James.