Friday, August 3, 2007

Tag (I'm it)!


Check me out, I've been tagged for your viewing pleasure!

Jobs I’ve Held:

  1. Mom & Wife :)
  2. Consultant Relations at Steel My Heart
  3. Third Grade Teacher

Movies I Can Watch Over and Over:

  1. Sweet Home Alabama
  2. Phantom of the Opera
  3. Sprout (Kent's choice not mine)

My Guilty Pleasures:

  1. Blogging
  2. Reading Harry Potter
  3. Popcorn

Places I Have Lived:

  1. Wrightwood, Ca
  2. Ventura, Ca
  3. Provo, Ut
  4. Orem, Ut
  5. Huntington Beach, Ca

Shows I Enjoy:

  1. My Name is Earl
  2. Heros
  3. Lost

What were likely the 1st things you thought when you saw your significant other for the first time?

  1. He’s really cute.
  2. Too bad he likes Keely!

Places I’ve Been on Vacation:

  1. Lake Mead
  2. Puerto Vallarta
  3. Lots of beach camping

Favorite Foods:

  1. Virgin Pina Coladas
  2. New York Style Cheese Cake
  3. Red ripe strawberries

Websites I Visit (almost) Daily:

  1. Email
  2. Friends Blogs

Body Parts I Have Injured:

  1. I have a scar next to my right eye from a near miss with a sharp coffee table.
  2. I have a permanent dent in my right ring finger from slamming it in the door in kindergarten.
  3. I broke my right arm in 4th grade after being drug behind my own bike. (notice the Right connection...)
Nicknames I've been called:
  1. Jod
  2. Jodi Fodi
  3. Jodster
  4. Jodiness
  5. Spants

Now I Get to pick 4 other Blog buddies to do this! Tag your it!

  1. Amber
  2. Becca
  3. Michelle
  4. Sarah

Who tagged me:

Keely Henkel


1 comment:

shari berry bo-berry said...

i love that picture of you guys...SO CUTE!