Monday, April 7, 2008

My Bad

Dear Friends,

It's been a while since I've posted. Sorry folks...I've been busy, tired, and

uninspired. I'm thinking it's only going to get worse from here on out until the baby's born. So here are some tardy posts to keep you satisfied until I get the gumption to blog again.

Love,
Jodi & the bump

4 comments:

Lorne said...

My goodness Jodi weren't you a busy little bogger today! I agree there are definently times I'm just not inspired, or maybe motivated is the right word. Looks like you had a fun trip to arizona. Jack's pics are so cute. -keely

Amber said...

Yay, you updated your blog! It was good chatting with you today.

Renee said...

Your updates are SO good!! I love the fabric for the baby room. Jack is just adorable I especially like the picture of his tippy toes. And you are just the cutest pregnant lady. Hope your feeling ok. We are doing better and Jonah started school tueday and thursday so If I can help with Jack I would love too.-Renee

Chad~Nicole said...

I guess our paths crossed at the wrong time. While you were in AZ, we were in Cali...so we didn't get to meet after all. I guess we'll just have to stay blogging buddies.