Friday, May 16, 2008

Trash Truck!

Jack's new obsession-
TRASH TRUCKS

(Check out the trash trucks Jack requests Dada to draw all the time.)

Every Friday Jack is front and center
for the big pick-up.

Go trash.
Vroom trash truck.
No more mess.

Yes!

7 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Canon is obsessed with trash trucks too. That's all he wanted for Christmas. He has 3 now. When the trash man comes to our house he goes out on the sidewalk and claps his hands...he can also spot them on the road. I think he has a built in radar for them.

Monson Family said...

I must say, I am impressed with the trash truck drawing from Daddy! Jack is so cute!

Michelle... said...

Love it! I have always been impressed with Kent's artistic talent.

Tricia said...

Boys and their love of trucks, too cute! Daddy is quite the artist too. Our trash guys even honk to the boys and wave no matter the time of morning! Jack is just too cute.

Kiwi said...

Boys aren't the only ones, Alina loves to watch the dump truck too. I think it's all the noise that it makes and that it picks up the dumpers and dumps it in the back.

Tricia said...

I keep coming here to see if there is any "news." Try to get some sleep with the bump and enjoy just little Jack because I'm hoping before you know if Jillian will be here!

Jodi said...

Sorry Tricia, no news yet. I'm keeping the faith that I could go at any time, but I guess I still have a 3 week window of opportunity for this baby to make her appearance (sigh). Tonight I'm pulling out all the stops- spicy Mexican, pineapple, walking, jumping jacks, etc... Somethings bound to start labor!