Thursday, May 29, 2008

Welcome to the family Jillian Marie Howe!


Hey friends, Kent here.
I am sitting outside of a Jack in the Box
using their free WIFI internet connection.
What kind of crazy connected world do we live in?
Anywho, here are a couple pictures of
Jillian Marie Howe
.
She was born on May 28th,
she weighed 7 pounds 14 ounces,
and she was 20 inches long.



Jill and Jodi are doing great.

29 comments:

Renee said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is such a cutie, just like her brother!! I'm glad that everyone is doing great. I'm so happy for you guys!!! If you need anything please call me!!!

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

What a precious picture of Jack and Jill! He's going to be such a great big brother.... just look at the way he looks at her!

Chad~Nicole said...

She's bea-u-ti-ful!

Kiwi said...

Congratulations! What a sweet little girl.

Jeni said...

Congratulations!!! She's beautiful

Young Family said...

Congratulations!

Jenn Kirk said...

Yay, congratulations! We're so happy for your family. She's adorable!

Susanne said...

Congrats! She's gorgeous! ♥

Michelle... said...

I am glad she is here and everyone is doing well. I the picture of Jodi with the kiddos. Jack's expression is great. Congrats! We are so excited for you guys.

Laura Howe said...

We are so happy she is here. She is a very cute newborn and you are a very nice looking mother of two. We can't wait to meet her.

Shawna said...

Congrats! We can't wait to meet her :)

Cyndi said...

Hooray! She is here....and so BEAUTIFUL!

Amber said...

Congratulations! (The day you felt would never come has come!) She is such a sweetie pie! I can't wait to hear more details and see more pictures of beautiful Jillian.

Shelly and Scott said...

She is darling! So glad she is here for you now. I love the name. I was just asking Amber about you today and she said you were induced a couple days ago. We knew you must have had her. Take care, Shelly Carter, Amber's mom.

Lorne said...

Hooray, she's here. good job Jodi! can't wait to see her. -keely

Spendy said...

Wow! I don't think I even knew you were pregnant! Congratulations! What a sweet little girl!

laurdacooj said...

congratulations! She is beautiful and so are you! You look fantastic???? Are you sure you just had a baby! Yea!

Tara said...

She is simply adorable. Congratulations!

Monson Family said...

Yeah! Welcome to a sweet little family Jill!!! She is too precious! I LOVE those pictures! Jodi, you look amazingly beautiful!

Tricia said...

Yeah, what a cutie! Jodi, you look great and I'm so glad your baby girl is here. I can see Jack in there little face already. Jill is bless to be joining such a wonderful family. Congrats!

El Jeffe and the Girls said...

Yay for Jill and Jodi too! Congrats to all of you.

shari berry bo-berry said...

Congratulations! Welcome to the world baby Jill!

Michelle & Steve said...

Yay for a beautiful, healthy, happy baby! And for a happy mommy who isn't pregnant anymore! Congratulations...we're thinking of you and wishing you the best adjustment.

Gramma Stewie said...

Jillian is a doll! She looks like a girl version of Jack...so cute! You look great. Take it easy, and let everyone help you while you recoup.

Dasdel said...

Congratulations! A healthy baby and you look great! Take time to enjoy this phase of life & let others take some of the work load.

Matt and Kay Jones said...

Congrats you guys! She is adorable!

Will and Natalie Giddens said...

Hi Jodi and Kent,
I was so thrilled when Will told me you guys have a blog. Congrats on #2! She's a cutie for sure. Good luck with adjusting to being a family of four. Can't wait to see more pictures!

PS - When you get a free moment (yeah, right!), definitely check out our blog: giddensfamily.blogspot.com

Tracy J said...

Awwww Jodi she's beautiful.....I'm so glad she's here and you're both doing fine. Your posts made me laugh...Will come and see baby when I'm not sick anymore.

PS....I saw Kent drawing trash trucks at church...how funny

Young Family said...

I keep checking your blog for updates and more pictures of your beautiful little Jill. Where are they?