Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Rub-a-dub

I love tiny babies & bath time.
This bathing beauty already loves the water,..



getting dried off is another story.

For some more cute pictures of Jill
click here, then scroll down to June 28th's post.
Special thanks to my friend
and photag lover- Shari. You did an amazing job!


7 comments:

Lynda Allen said...

I'm glad to hear that Jill loves her bath now.

We can't wait for her to make her first trip to Grandma's house for the 4th.

Love,
Grandma & Pa-Pa

Young Family said...

Those pictures are very sweet.

Lorne said...

Beautiful pictures, she did a great job! Love the new blog background too. -keely

Michelle... said...

Maybe we need to have her talk to Scott. He still doesn't like his bath. He is getting a little better though.

I absolutely love those pictures.

Laura Howe said...

I havn't been on in a few days I am so glad that you are back on the bloging wagon. You sure have cute kids. I sure had a good laugh at all the Jack pictures, what a character. Jill is so darling. Yay just a few more days and we get to see you guys.

Monson Family said...

Those are so cute! How couldn't they be, right!?! I LOVE baths! Everytime I start doing the nightly routine of it they sleep SO much better and I think "why didn't I start this sooner!?!" She is so sweet!

Just The Four of Us said...

She is so beautiful. Your children have wonderful eyes. The pictures turned out great.