***
Here I am 9 months pregnant and ready to pop (I hope).
*****
FYI:This is my fabulous friend Michelle-We became buddies while in BYU's Urban Elementary School Cohort. Back in the day (say 2001) we herded kids, read children's books, and made puppets (all various assignments for the El. Ed. program). Fast forward to today... . We are still basically up to the same things, but now we aren't motivated by grades, credentials, or evaluations; our own children are our motivation. So even though my teaching career may be on hold, I'm still using my skills and connecting with old friends as Kent and I grow our little family.
***
On this particular day, Michelle and I took our kiddos to the beach. Thanks Michelle for fitting Jack and I into your vacation plans. It was so good to catch up.
*****

















7 comments:
You look great! I wish I looked that good at 9 months. Good luck with everything. Can't wait to hear about Jillian's arrival.
You look so cute but I can't believe how small your belly still looks for 9 months! I hope she comes soon and everything goes well. I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl and let's say sooner rather then later!
Thanks girls, you're too sweet. It's probably a good thing that I'm not too much bigger. I already create quite a scene about town when people see me this pregnant and with a toddler. I wonder if they think I'm a teen mom or if they think it's so strange that I'm not a mom in my 30's or 40's like the rest of the O.C. moms. At any rate, big belly or not I get lots of stares!
If only I could look half that beautiful when I am that pregnant! You are gorgeous!! How fun to get to catch up with an old friend!
You are adorable Jodi! I was hoping for a side view so I could see how far your tummy stuck out. :) I promise I'll post my picture by the end of tomorrow. It has been a crazy few days. Sprinkler problems and trying to plant our garden...anyway, the picture will come!
The end is near. Hang in there and she'll be here before you know it!
Thans for the coolest birthday present ever! A niht out alone is a foreign concept for us... We're now going to give it a try thanks to ya'll! Miss you!
Post a Comment