Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Roll Call

Jodi...check!
bump...check!
Jill... . Jill... ?
Does anyone know where Jill is?
Keep checking back, she's bound
to make her appearance.

***

***

Here's Jack, Kent, and I enjoying a little B-ball
before Jack's bed time. By the way,
Jack now thinks we're expecting a baby
basketball instead of a sister!

PS-Happy Estimated Due Date Jill!
We can't wait to meet you.
Love, Your Family

11 comments:

Chad~Nicole said...

Hopefully this stuborness isn't a prelude of things to come from this little princess. :)

Michelle... said...

Good luck. Love Jacks bump! James has that same hoop - so fun!

Jeni said...

Hopefully she comes soon! You look fabulous by the way.

Jodi said...

Thanks for the support everyone!
I went in for my 40 week appointment today and I'm a solid 2 cm dilated with 95% effacement, baby's head is in -1 station.

Dr. Clayton said I'm ready for induction (I wasn't so sure); after some reassuring words I gave him the go ahead to call for an appointment to induce. Just so happens that the hospital had an opening for 7am tomorrow. Apparently this never happens. So, it looks like Jillian will be here sometime tomorrow!

Kent or I will update when we can, but it might be a couple of days because we are pretty sure the hospital doesn't have wi-fi.

Please keep me in your prays; I'm really nervous. This seems so much scarier planned than off the cuff. At least I don't have long to think about it... .

Young Family said...

Good luck. I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby.

Amber said...

I remember feeling nervous about being induced too but it worked out well. I hope things go smoothly for you and that it's a quick labor:) I'll be thinking of you. I can't wait to see pictures of Jillian.

p.s. Love the pics of Jack's basketball belly. We just got that same hoop for Nathan's b-day.

Tricia said...

Oh man! I was positive your few days without posting was because Jill was here. When I was scheduled to be induced Shane decided to come the night before on his own! Everything will go perfectly and you'll have your baby girl in your arms soon.

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

Yay for baby Jilly! We are so excited to meet her! WE love you! Tanner's excited to meet his 3rd girly cousin!

Lorne said...

very cute, but I hope she doesn't look like a basketball.. ha ha. I was showing Hannah one of my pregnancy pics the other day and she responded by pulling up her shirt, sticking out her tummy and saying "belly, belly". i had to laugh, kids are so funny.

Lorne said...

P.S. good luck tomorrow, oh wait that's today, I'm sure you're doing fabulous. hope to hear news from that hubby of yours soon. -keely

Steven & Tiffany Martin said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Welcome to the family Jillian! We love you so much and can't wait to meet you!