For those of you that don't know, this "blog button"
takes you directly to mormon.org
where you can learn more about bein' Mormon.
On two separate occasions now Elder Ballard has asked
the general body of the church to share our beliefs
through conversations on the internet & on our blogs.
I'm ready to get started Elder Ballard.
I think I'll start with this button and
see where it takes me...
If you would like a button for your blog click here.
Then scroll down to the May 12th post that reads
LDS Link Buttons. Follow Leelou's easy
instructions to add your favorite button to your blog.
I want all my blog readers to know that
I'm proud to be:

I believe in Jesus Christ.
I know that he is mindful of my life.
I know that if I follow his teachings I can live with him again.
I believe in scriptures like the Bible & Book of Mormon.
I read them and I read them to my children.
I know that by reading the scriptures I learn
how to be more Christ-like, which in turn
makes me a better person.
I know that I can live with my family forever
and that my marriage doesn't end with death.
These truths bring me great comfort.
I believe in latter-day prophets,
blessings, temples, regular church attendance,
service, baptism, the golden rule,
family home evening, Joseph Smith, seminary,
missionary work, enduring to the end,
the second coming, family history, and a million other
"Mormony" principles.
I have a testimony.
I know this Church is true and I'm proud to be a member.


















9 comments:
I noticed & even clicked on the icon. That is a great idea. Thanks for sharing your testimony too.
6:00 am posting?! (Ha, I shouldn't say anything, since mine are often at midnight or later.)
I love this article by Elder Ballard. I find it so exciting, using the internet and technology to further the work of the Lord.
Thanks for sharing the icon. I'll do the same on my blog. Let's get the word out. =)
I have one of these too on my blog. I think they are just great. Me being a convert I have a problem sharing the gospel with people because I'm still learning myself. I'm glad there are tools like this and people like you to help remind the rest of us the work we should be doing. Thank you for sharing your strong testimony.
Jodi, you are an inspiration! I've thought before how I need to get on board and start sharing my beliefs more openly on my blog. Thanks for your example. :-)
Thank you for sharing your testimony...and how to get those fun icons. I just added them to my blog! You are a great example...and way to go following Elder Ballard's teachings!
Thanks for sharing. I've been seeing these icons pop up and have wondered where people were getting them.
Thanks for the link. I added a button on my blog too. Great idea!
I noticed that new button and thought it was very cool. Thanks for sharing...I added one to my blog.
Hey you- supper cool- and I will follow your lead. Email me so I can invite you to see our bloggie- sharla p. from Freedom
sharla.palmer@gmail.com
your kiddos are cute!
Post a Comment